Our Mission is to Know God, Love God, and Share His love with others.
We believe that God has created us to have a meaningful relationship with Him and loving relationships with a community of people (church) who have faith in God. We believe that the most God-honoring and enjoyable life we can live is in pursuing these 5 goals. These goals are for those who would call themselves Christians, or as we say, disciples (followers) of Jesus:
- Participate in the worship service on Sunday mornings
- Be involved in a FLOCKS group (or engage in frequent and purposeful time with other disciples)
- Serve in a ministry of the church
- Have daily personal time with God (reading the Bible and praying)
- Live on mission (serve, love, share the gospel)